Saturday, September 8, 2007

Soft and Slow

“Mmm, slow and soft,” I hear you moan, just as you do after you cum, your fingers entwined in my long hair, holding my hair to the side so you can watch my lips move over the head of your hardness. Knowing your eyes are on me, I look up at you, my green eyes smoldering, locking onto your gaze, as I lick off the last drop.

Just minutes earlier, you were busy researching online as I was sprawled out on the couch studying for my finals. I put my book down and watch as you focus on your reading, eyes fixed on the screen, so intent that you don’t hear me rise from the couch and quietly move behind your chair. I lean down, my lips barely graze the side of your neck as you jump, startled. I giggle and try to back away, but not fast enough. I’m only wearing a t-shirt, and you reach and grab the bottom of the cotton material, and pull me to your lap. I playfully wiggle, and teasingly kiss you, sucking on your bottom lip. Then, finding your tongue, I kiss you passionately. Your hand begins to slide up my thigh, under the t-shirt while I kiss down your neck, pushing open the robe that you’re wearing. I slide off your lap, kissing down your chest and I kiss lower. Kneeling on the floor, I lean in, my hand finding you hard.

You watch as the fingers of my right hand wrap around the base of you, my eyes on you as my head tilts, and my tongue traces from the bottom of the shaft to the top. The head disappears into my mouth, as my eyes close and you feel the hot wetness of my lips and tongue. Taking you further and further into my mouth, I tease the underside with my tongue, moving it back and forth, up and down, flicking, and licking. Tightening my lips around you, I softly suck on you as I move my head up, then back down slowly. Moving closer, taking you into my mouth to the back of my throat, both of my hands slide up your thighs, gripping your ass, kneading your flesh as you feel me swallow and softly moan, almost humming. The vibrations on the head driving you wild, I feel your hand on the back of my head, moving my hair aside. My head moving up and down, I alternate fucking your cock with my mouth with short then long strokes. I then lean back, bringing my hands to your throbbing hardness, one wrapped around the base, the other cupping your balls. I hear you shudder as you feel my lips and then my tongue on your balls, softly, slowly licking as my right hand slowly continues to stroke you.

Looking up at you again, I take you into my mouth, licking, sucking, and teasing with my tongue and lips. I can feel how hard you are, I can hear your moans, feel you throb. My left hand slides between your legs, softly massaging small circles behind your balls. I can feel you jump, hear your moans louder, feel your fingers grip my hair tighter. Knowing you’re about to cum, I look up at you, as if willing you to cum right now in my mouth.
I feel your body shudder, feel your legs tense as you cum, you’re rock hard, throbbing in my mouth, the cum hitting my tongue and the back of my throat. Gently sucking and licking until you are done, I slowly slide you out of my mouth as I hear you sigh, “Mmm, slow and soft.”

No comments: