Monday, September 10, 2007

The Shower

Mmm shower time...getting in under the hot water, my eyes closed, back to the shower head, water wetting my hair, my back, running my hands thru my hair, water trickling down my shoulders, my arms...between my breasts, down my breasts and running off the ends of each nipple. I turn and face the water and feel you behind me, your warm body pressing against mine, your arms wrap around me, my arms wrap around yours...I rest my head on your shoulder eyes closed, I feel your breath on my neck, on my ear...I feel my heartbeat quicken, my chest rises and falls and I feel your lips on my neck, a soft moan escapes my mouth...
The steam rises as our body heat rises, my throaty moans blending in with the sounds of the shower. I feel your arms release a bit as your hands slide down my arms, reaching for the soap. You run the soap across my shoulders, down one arm, then the next, you run the soap across my upper chest, between my breasts and to my side...then up my back. Putting the soap down you caress my shoulders, massaging my shoulders and back...I lean my head forward a bit, as I do, pressing my ass more firmly against you. I can feel your excitement growing.
I feel your arms around me again, leaning back, pressing your chest to my back...I feel you playfully nibble on my earlobe, I giggle and I hear your pleasure at my giggle with your slight moan. With one arm around me, your other hand slides along my soapy skin, teasing one nipple...then the other. My moans becoming a bit louder, I lean my head back to kiss you...feeling your tongue teasing mine, my lips on yours. I instantly know how excited you are as I feel you pressing into me as I lean into you. I slide one hand across my chest...across your fingers and my nipples...my hand soapy I slide it behind me, between our bodies. Excitedly I wrap my hand around you, my soapy hand easily sliding up and down your hardness. I shudder; my body's excitement growing as I feel your hand slide between my legs...you can feel my inner heat and wetness. My legs weaken, as I feel you touch and tease me...my excitement uncontrollable. I feel you pressing into me...my hand moving faster...you whispering how close you are in my ear...as I barely breathe out the same words. My body trembles as I feel waves and waves of pleasure wash over me...as I feel your body tense....then your release...feeling you throb, feeling the hotness of you spurting against my ass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My tensed body relaxes, and I turn to collapse in your arms as you lean back against the back of the shower. My legs entwined in yours, the hot water washing the remains of you from my backside as your hands roam from my back down to my ass. My cheek against your chest, feeling our hearts beat fast together, the steam rising up around us. I feel your arms squeeze me tight to you, as my arms wrap tightly around you. Your hand travels up my arm to my chin, lifting my face to yours. Looking into your eyes, you lean down, gently covering my face with kisses. My hands slide up your chest, up your neck, into your hair, pulling you to me. My eyes close, and my mouth searches for yours, our lips meet...our tongues touch, setting off another fire deep inside. I moan, pressing against you. Our lips and tongues dance and tease one another...as our hands caress each other's skin. You break the kiss and back me under the water, my head back as you tell me you are going to wash my hair. Your eyes never leave mine as you reach for the shampoo, making a rich lather in my hair, massaging, caressing. You gently rinse my hair. I am feeling so warm...so comfortable...so relaxed. You put shampoo in your hair, and I reach up, massaging your scalp, my fingers entwined with yours. You lean forward and rinse your hair, the soapy water running down across my body and yours.
I turn the water off and reach for towels, handing you yours, I wrap one towel around my hair. As I begin to dry myself off, you wrap the towel around your waist and take the towel from me and begin to dry me off as you place soft kisses over my body. I grab my robe and put it on as I take your hand and you lead me into the bedroom, where there is champagne and candles.
You hand me a glass, as you take one. We both take a sip, and then lean in for a kiss...mmm...both tasting so sweet. We drink a little more as we curl up on the bed against the pillows, just sighing and snuggling. Your arm around me, rubbing against my arm, slowly moves in and slides into my robe. I sigh...anticipating your touch...wanting...needing your touch. My hand slides to your lap, gently massaging your leg. We sip on our champagne, finishing it and you get up to pour more. You kneel on the bed, handing me my glass. I take a sip and look at you over the glass...your eyes on fire looking at me. You lean in hungrily for a kiss, your lips taking mine, bruising, demanding. You lean down...kissing, licking, sucking on my neck, as my moans get louder. You put down your glass, I'm still holding mine as you nuzzle my neck...sliding further down into my robe. I feel your hot breath between my breasts, my chest rising and falling with each breath. My eyes closed, as I feel you untie my robe, and slide it away from my chest. I feel your fingers on me...you lips kissing my chest, your lips wrapped around one nipple, nibbling, sucking, and licking...one then the other. I feel you reach for my glass and I release my fingers. Suddenly I feel chilled champagne trickling down my chest, across my breasts. I jump and hear your laughter, then I moan as I feel you licking up my chest...mmm....then you kiss me passionately.
You push the robe the rest of the way open, as you slide down my body...kissing and licking here and there. I watch you as you occasionally look up...I can see the candles flickering and see the passion in your eyes. I feel your soft lips on my thighs...kissing higher. The glass is still in your hand as I watch you lean in; I feel your tongue on my soft smooth skin as I gasp...the feeling is so good. I watch as you pour champagne, then I squirm as you lick it up. You spread my legs further, as you spread me a bit with your fingers; pouring more champagne on me...in me...I squirm, from the cold...then from your hot tongue. I squirm as I feel you licking and sucking the champagne from me. My body is on fire, my insides so hot and wet. I feel your fingers teasing me...feeling you slide one inside of me as I feel your tongue on my clit, sucking and teasing and licking. My body shakes and I feel a shudder from my toes to my head as I feel the rising and then the release. My legs tighten around you, my hand gripping your hair. I pull you up to me...wanting to taste your lips. We kiss...tasting myself mixed with the champagne.
I push you back and begin kissing and sucking on your neck, licking my way down. I feel you already hard, pressing against my body as I slide down on you. You feel my breasts wrapped around you as I lean down, licking at the head of you. I reach for the champagne glass, and pour a tiny bit between my breasts and on your hardness. Then I lean down, licking you. I slide further down, taking you in my hand, licking up your thigh, your balls, then up the length of you. Guiding you into my mouth, I feel your hand in my hair. My lips wrap around you, my tongue teasing you. I can feel how hard you are. One hand at the base of you, I lick and suck, sliding my lips up and down on you. I can hear your moan...feel how hard you are. My excitement rises as does yours. I can feel you throbbing in my mouth, as I slide you to the back of my throat. I feel your hand on my head as your hips rise to meet my mouth. I can feel your excitement increasing...I feel you get harder, hear your moans becoming more intense. I suck harder, stroking harder…wanting to taste you. Just then I feel your release...feel it throbbing up through you, feel it hitting the back of my throat. You are barely finished when I feel you pull me up to you. I feel your lips on mine...both our tastes mixing with the champagne...mmm. I collapse beside you, shuddering as I feel your arms wrapped around me, my legs wrapped around yours. I sigh, as I drift off to sleep in your arms, warm and satisfied.

4 comments:

Mikerock said...

Wow, these three stories touched a spot for me! Rather well written, congratulations.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done!

:-D

~Rod

Unknown said...

Oh my god, girl! You got the erotic literature going on! I got so excited reading The Shower! Claps and whistles!!!! Woo Hoo! Cindy....Made2dance

TP Sage said...

Very well written. Extremely erotic without ever feeling crude. I really enjoyed the read.