Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moonlit Midnight

You come home very late after a very long day at work and jump into the shower. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around your waist, you start talking and realize I'm not inside the house. You look for me, and find me outside. It's after midnight, the moon is full, all the stars are out...perfect night to be outdoors. I'm sitting on the steps, and you come over to me and sit beside me with your arm around me. I sigh and rest my head on your shoulder, as my hand slides down your chest to your lap.
Your fingers start teasing the skin on my shoulder and neck as my hand pulls away your towel. I lean up and kiss you, licking and sucking on your lip. Your hand slides down the front of my shirt, finding my already hard nipple, you trace it with your fingertips, causing me to shiver. I look at you, staring into your eyes as my hand finds you already hard. I pull your other hand to my face, kissing your fingertips, then slowly sliding one finger into my mouth, licking and softly sucking it further in...watching the look on your face.
I lean down as you lean back and trace the head of your cock with my tongue, feeling you flinch. I feel your hands in my hair and I softly moan. After taking you a bit further into my mouth, my tongue swirls around you slowly, up and down and back and forth.
I sit up...deciding I want you to stand. I take your hand, as the towel drops to the deck floor. I grab it and lead you to the side of the house, leaning you against it, I drop the towel and kneel in front of you. Looking up at you, our eyes lock as I take you into my mouth again, sliding you in the entire way, you feel the back of my throat and then my tongue on you. One hand slides around to your ass, pulling you to me as my other hand softly massages your balls. My mouth works up and down on you, licking and sucking...taking you almost the entire way out, licking around then taking you in the whole way again. It feels as if you are getting harder and harder the more I lick. I am becoming more and more excited, my breathing and heart racing knowing I'm pleasing and exciting you. I feel myself become more and more wet.
The tip of my tongue traces from bottom to top and back down again. My lips sliding up and down, then my tongue flat pressing against you. I hear you almost growl, and feel your hands tighten on my shoulder, fingers curled in my hair. I can feel you getting closer, feeling you throb in my mouth against my tongue. I hear your breath quicken...I hear you barely utter "I'm coming" as I feel it rising up you and hitting hard against the back of my throat. I swallow and my tongue continues to tease you, as you shudder, using the wall and me for support.

As I stand, you pull me to you and kiss me deeply. I pull away and grab your hand pulling you to the door. I turn and wink as we enter the house and you know I'm not done with you yet.